Zhewitra 20 mg
Zhewitra 20 mg (Vardenafil) is used to treat male sexual function problems like impotence or erectile dysfunction. Buy Zhewitra 20 mg online from the world’s most trusted online pharmacy buyfirstmeds.
In combination with sexual stimulation, vardenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man achieve and maintain an erection.
What is Zhewitra 20 mg?
Zhewitra 20mg is mainly used in Vardenafil for erectile dysfunction like sildenafil citrate, Vardenafil is also a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that leads to an increase in the concentration of cGMP in the body leading to muscle relaxation and blood flow.
How does Zhewitra 20 mg work?
Zhewitra 20mg with Vardenafil works as an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5. This leads to an increase in the concentration of cGMP which results in muscle relaxation and an increase in blood flow to the penis. This causes a proper erection and increases the level of satisfaction during sexual stimulation and sexual intercourse.
What is the Use of Zhewitra 20 mg?
Zhewitra 20 mg contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction drug and works for almost all men. It is mainly used for erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is where a proper erection of the penis occurs during sexual stimulation or during intercourse. This condition causes impotence in men and dissatisfaction in sexual activity.
Manufacturers of Zhewitra 20 mg Tablet
USA brands equivalent to Zhewitra 20
Levitra is the main patent drug brand in the USA for the salt vardenafil HCl. Another brand is Staxyn for the same.
How to take Zhewitra 20 mg?
- Take this Zhewitra 20 drug by mouth with a glass of water as directed by your doctor.
- Take vardenafil 20mg for at least 20 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity, (preferably 1 hour before sexual activity.)
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day.
- Zhewitra 20mg can be used 1 hour before scheduled s*x.
- Zhewitra 20 mg works in 30 minutes.
- The effects of the drug can last 7-9 hours.
- You need to consume one at a time.
Dosage of Zhewitra
Missed dose: If you miss this dose of Zhewitra, skip it. Do not take it twice. After that, you should take it regularly as directed by your doctor.
Overdose: If you have taken more than the prescribed Zhewitra medication, call your doctor immediately.
Precautions while taking Zhewitra 20 mg (Vardenafil)
- Do not take nitrate-based drugs such as nitroglycerin with Zhewitra 20mg. Blood pressure can drop rapidly.
- Do not use this Zhewitra medication if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Do not take this medication if you have a history of stroke or heart attack.
- You are allergic to vardenafil hydrochloride or other Zhewitra ingredients.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this Zhewitra medication.
- Vardenafil Hcl 20 mg has no effect on low sexual energy.
- Do not drive or work on heavy equipment after taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not for women.
- The safety of this drug in teenagers has not yet been established.
- Do not take this medication if you are taking other PDE 5 inhibitors.
- Do not smoke if you are taking Zhewitra (a drug for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men)
- Zhewitra 20mg should not be used with other erectile dysfunction medications.
- Grapefruit juice is not compatible with this medicine.
- Do not use those under 18 years old or over 65 years old.
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical help if the erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
What are the Side Effects of Zhewrita 20 mg?
- Diarrhea, nausea
- Nasal discharge
- Runny or stuffy nose, heartburn
- Sensitivity to light such as changes in the color of vision, loss of vision, and hearing
- Difficulty sleeping
- irregular heartbeat
- Burning or itching during urination
Zhewitra 20 mg Drug Interactions
Warning for Zhewitra 20 mg
- It can be harmful if taken in large doses for a long time.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose (1 tablet per day) without Consult a Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease and cardiac rhythm problems;
- heart failure, stroke, or symptom cardiopathy
- high or low pressure
- liver unwellness, renal disorder (or if you’re on dialysis)
- a disorder of blood cells like RBC anemia, myeloma, or leukemia
- a harm disorder like blood disease
- abdominal ulceration
- hearing or vision issues, vision loss
FAQs For Zhewitra
How long should Zhewitra 20 be continued?
Like Sildenafil Citrate or Viagra, the Zhewitra 20 brand also needs basic medications. However, it is a prescription drug and should be taken under the full guidance of a registered physician.
When NOT to take Vardenafil?
Vardenafil should be avoided if you have allergic reactions to it. If you are taking antihypertensive medicines, you should avoid taking Vardenafil.
How long does it take for vardenafil to work?
This medicine usually starts working 60 minutes after taking it and the penis needs to be stimulated. If you have any further questions on the use of vardenafil, talk to your doctor.
How long does vardenafil stay in your system?
Vardenafil is taken 25 to 60 minutes before intercourse. The effect lasts up to 5 hours. A maximum of one tablet can be used every 24 hours.
Is vardenafil better than sildenafil?
Structurally, vardenafil (Levitra) is similar to sildenafil, while tadalafil (Cialis) is very different. Vardenafil (Levitra) is almost ten times more biochemically potent than sildenafil, so a lower dose is needed to facilitate penis erection, which can result in fewer side effects.
Does Levitra keep you hard after coming?
Levitra. Levitra should be taken just before s*x and can also be helpful in helping you maintain an erection after ejaculation. Levitra is a medicine that works best if taken about 60 minutes before s*x. vardenafil HCl.