Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in one Strip
10 to 17 working days
Zhewitra 10 mg
Zhewitra 10 mg is used for erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. Buy Zhewitra 10mg is useful when an erection is maintained throughout sexual intercourse or if there is no erection. It is powerful medicine and should only be taken with a prescription. You can buy Zhewitra 10 online from the world’s most trusted online pharmacy buyfirstmeds.
What is Zhewitra 10 mg?
Zhewitra 10 is primarily Vardenafil used for erectile dysfunction. Like sildenafil citrate, Vardenafil Hcl is also a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor, leading to an increase in the concentration of cGMP in the body leading to muscle relaxation and blood flow. Zhewitra 10 is similar to Zhewitra 10, only the difference lies in the strength of the main component.
How does Zhewitra 10 mg work?
Zhewitra 10 mg with Vardenafil works as a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. This leads to an increase in cGMP concentration. Which results in muscle relaxation and increased blood flow to the penis. The effect of salt on the body is a proper erection and increases the level of satisfaction during sexual stimulation and sexual intercourse.
What is the Use of Zhewitra 10 mg?
Zhewitra contains 10 mg of generic Vardenafil as the active ingredient, which is the most potent and effective erectile dysfunction drug and works for almost all men. It is mainly used for erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is where a proper erection of the penis occurs during sexual stimulation or during intercourse. This condition causes impotence in men and dissatisfaction in sexual activity.
Manufacturers of Zhewitra 10mg Tablet
USA brands equivalent to Zhewitra 10
Levitra is the main patent drug brand in the USA for the salt vardenafil HCl. Another brand is Staxyn for the same.
How to take Zhewitra 10 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It should be taken with a full glass of water before any sexual intercourse with or without food. However, the effectiveness of the drug is maximum if it’s taken without the food.
Dosage of Zhewitra 10 mg
Missed dose: If you miss this dose of Zhewitra, skip it. Do not take it twice. After that, you should take it regularly as directed by your doctor.
Overdose: If you have taken more than the prescribed Zhewitra medication, call your doctor immediately.
What if I overdose on Zhewitra 10mg?
If you overdose, tell your doctor immediately. If ingested in excess of the recommended dose, it can cause serious side effects, so never exceed the prescribed dose. The side effects of the drug overdose are as follows:
- Reduction of blood pressure
- Nasal discharge
- Do not take nitrate-based drugs such as nitroglycerin with Zhewitra 10mg. Blood pressure can drop rapidly.
- Do not use this Zhewitra medication if you have kidney or liver problems.
- Do not take this medication if you have a history of stroke or heart attack.
- You are allergic to vardenafil hydrochloride or other Zhewitra ingredients.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this Zhewitra medication.
- Vardenafil Hcl 10 mg has no effect on low sexual energy.
- Do not drive or work on heavy equipment after taking this medicine.
- This medicine is not for women.
- The safety of this drug in teenagers has not yet been established.
- Do not take this medication if you are taking other PDE 5 inhibitors.
- Do not smoke if you are taking Zhewitra (a drug for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men)
- Zhewitra 10mg should not be used with other erectile dysfunction medications.
- Grapefruit juice is not compatible with this medicine.
- Do not use those under 18 years old or over 65 years old.
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical help if the erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
What are the Side Effects of Zhewrita
- Diarrhea, nausea
- Nasal discharge
- Runny or stuffy nose, heartburn
- Sensitivity to light such as changes in the color of vision, loss of vision, and hearing
- Difficulty sleeping
- irregular heartbeat
- Burning or itching during urination
Zhewitra Drug Interactions
Warning for Zhewitra
- It can be harmful if taken in large doses for a long time.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose (1 tablet per day) without Consult a Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease and cardiac rhythm problems;
- heart failure, stroke, or symptom cardiopathy
- high or low pressure
- liver unwellness, renal disorder (or if you’re on dialysis)
- a disorder of blood cells like RBC anemia, myeloma, or leukemia
- a harm disorder like blood disease
- abdominal ulceration
- hearing or vision issues, vision loss
FAQs For Zhewitra
How long should Zhewitra 10 be continued?
Like Sildenafil Citrate or Viagra, the Zhewitra 10 brand also needs basic medications. However, it is a prescription drug and should be taken under the full guidance of a registered physician.
When NOT to take Vardenafil?
Vardenafil Hcl should be avoided if you have allergic reactions to it. If you are taking antihypertensive medicines, you should avoid taking Vardenafil.
How much vardenafil should I take?
In order for Vardenafil to be effective, the recommended dose is 10 to 20 mg, as needed, approximately 25 to 10 minutes before sexual activity. The maximum recommended dose is 20 mg.
How long does it take for vardenafil to work?
This medicine usually starts working 10 minutes after taking it and the penis needs to be stimulated. If you have any further questions on the use of vardenafil, talk to your doctor.
How long does vardenafil stay in your system?
Vardenafil is taken 25 to 10 minutes before intercourse. The effect lasts up to 5 hours. A maximum of one tablet can be used every 24 hours.
Is vardenafil better than sildenafil?
Structurally, vardenafil (Levitra) is similar to sildenafil, while tadalafil (Cialis) is very different. Vardenafil (Levitra) is almost ten times more biochemically potent than sildenafil, so a lower dose is needed to facilitate penis erection, which can result in fewer side effects.
There are no reviews yet.