Centurion lab Pvt Ltd.
10 tablets in one Strip
10 to 17 working days
About the drug of vidalista 80
Vidalista 80 contains 80mg Tadalafil. This drug prevents the enzyme phosphodiesterase-5 from activating to relax or widen blood vessels and increase blood flow to the penis.
An increase in blood flow can lead to an improvement in erection. While the drug can assist with erection, sexual stimulation is required for its effectiveness.
Tadalafil can also help BPH by relaxing muscles in the bladder and prostate area to increase blood flow. This will allow for easy urine flow to treat symptoms of BPH.
Vidalista is not intended to treat erectile dysfunction or provide protection against sexually transmitted disease, increase libido, or serve as a method of birth control.
Centurion Laboratories Ltd. manufactures Vidalista
Here are the recommended dosages for Vidalista.
- Tadalafil tablets as a vidalista doses of 10mg/20mg/40mg/60mg should be taken only if necessary for erectile dysfunction. These tablets are not meant to be taken daily. You must take one tablet at least 30 minutes prior to engaging in sexual activity.
- For erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil tablets in doses of 2.5mg and 5mg can be taken daily. You must take one tablet per day at the same time each day without regard for sexual activity.
- For erectile dysfunction or benign prostatic hyperplasia, 5 mg of Tadalafil should be taken. Take one tablet daily at the same time each day.
Vidalista tablets should be taken whole and mixed with water. You can take it without food as the drug is not affected by food. The drug’s effects can last for up to 36 hours. Vidalista should not be taken in excess of one tablet per day. You can take a missed dose as soon as you remember, but the dose should not be increased.
Because each patient’s dosage requirements are different, doctors may recommend different dosages. Follow your doctor’s instructions. Vidalista should not be used by children or women.
Vidalista 80 is not recommended for men who are allergic to Tadalafil and any inactive ingredients.
Vidalista should not be taken if the patient is on nitrate drugs to treat heart disease such as nitroglycerine or isosorbide mononitrate.
It is also prohibited if the patient is using recreational drugs like amylnitrite or butylnitrite. Combining these drugs can cause serious blood pressure drops.
Patients taking guanylate-cyclase stimulators like Riociguat for pulmonary arterial hypertension should not take the drug. It may cause serious blood pressure drops.
Vidalista should not be used if you are advised against sexual activity due to heart disease.
Unwanted side effects can also be caused by drugs. Different patients will respond to this drug in different ways.
Vidalista can cause headaches, muscle pains and flushing. These side effects typically disappear within a few hours to a few days.
If you experience any of the side effects listed below, Vidalista should be stopped immediately.
- An erection that lasts for more than four hours or is painful
- Sudden or sudden loss of sight or hearing
- Heart attack symptoms include chest pain, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and sweating.
- Severe allergic reactions can include hives, breathing difficulties, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, and swelling of the nose, mouth, tongue, or throat.
Tadalafil may cause a decrease in blood flow to the optic neuron, which can lead to sudden vision loss. This side effect is often associated with the use erectile dysfunction drugs similar to Tadalafil.
This side effect is most common in people with pre-existing eye conditions or blood vessel disorder risk factors.
Talk to your doctor about Vidalista side effects.
Warnings and precautions
To ensure that Vidalista 80 is safe to use, consult your doctor. Other medications may interact with or affect medication.
All medical conditions must be disclosed to a health care provider, including any history of the following:
- Heart problems during the past six months
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Low blood pressure, uncontrollable blood pressure
- Stroke in the last 6 months
- Liver or kidney disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe vision loss, including NAION.
- Stomach ulcers
- Bleeding problems
- Problems with blood cells
- Penis deformed or injured
- The erection took more than four hours
All other medications must be reported to a health care provider, including:
- Alpha blockers
- Antiviral drugs for HIV and Hepatitis C
- Antifungal drugs
- Blood pressure drugs
- Some antibiotics
Vidalista should not be used in conjunction with other medications that cause erectile dysfunction. For more information about Vidalista drug interactions, consult your doctor.
Side effects can affect men’s ability to drive, use tools or machines, and other medications for erectile dysfunction must not be taken with Vidalista.
Vidalista & Alcohol
A large amount of alcohol can reduce the ability to erection and prevent you from getting the maximum benefits. Side effects of alcohol include headaches, dizziness and increased heart rate.
Vidalista & Grapefruit
Grapefruit juice and grapefruit are not recommended as it can raise blood levels of Tadalafil, which is Vidalista. This can lead to side effects.