Victor Oral Jelly
Victor Oral Jelly is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Victor Oral Jelly, which is easier to swallow than tablets, is suitable not only for the elderly but also for people who have difficulty swallowing. Buy Victor Jelly is chemically composed of vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor that helps achieve an erection. This is done by relaxing the smooth muscles and dilating the blood vessels in the penis.
What is Victor Oral Jelly?
Victor oral jelly containing vardenafil is specially prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Victor Oral Jelly allows men to maintain an erection longer, improve performance and endurance, and make their sexual life more enjoyable.
It can be used in liquid form to make it easier for older people who cannot take the drug to swallow. Customers appreciated the assortment offered at a reasonable price.
Who is the manufacturer of Victor oral jelly?
Centurion Lab Pvt Ltd.(India) most trusted pharmaceutical company.
What is the Use of Victor Oral Jelly?
Victor Oral Jelly is used to maintain and maintain erectile dysfunction in men. Erectile dysfunction and illnesses associated with PDE5 inhibitors are also used to treat them safely and effectively.
How does Victor Oral Jelly work?
Vardenafil oral jelly is used to acquire and maintain an erectile dysfunction erection in men. Impotences and illnesses associated with PDE5 inhibitors can be safely used and treated. Vardenafil oral jelly is jelly-like, so it is easier to swallow than tablets and is suitable for the elderly and those who have difficulty swallowing. Available in a variety of flavors.
How to Take Victor Oral Jelly?
- Take Vardenafil Oral Jelly for as long as your doctor recommends. Please
- swallow it whole. Do not chew, crush or crack.
- This tablet should be taken with meals.
What are the Side Effects of Victor Jelly?
- stomach upset
- nasal stuffiness
- blurred vision
What are the Dosage Instructions?
Victory jelly is always available. You need to remember to take it before s*xual intercourse. If you miss a dose, skip one dose. If you miss a dose once or twice, do not take the next dose. If you don’t know what your medicine is, contact your doctor.
In case of overdose, consult your doctor immediately. In severe cases of excessive intake, medical meditation may be necessary immediately.
Please make sure Before using Victor jelly (Vardenafil)
Check the following.
- You are not allergic to vardenafil
- You don’t drink alcohol
- You talked to your doctor about your existing medical history, diet, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, and other medical histories.
Which things to avoid when taking Victory Jelly?
- Drinking alcohol
- Avoid taking over-the-counter medications.
- Unhealthy foods and high-fat foods.
Warning before use
To be able to take Victor Jelly safely, patients should inform their doctor about one of the following:
- Liver, kidney, or heart disease.
- Blood cells or bleeding disorders.
- Eye problems
- Recent heart attack or stroke.
- Physical deformation of the penis.
- Long-term history of erection
Patients should also tell their doctor about other medications they are taking to avoid interacting with them.
- Other erectile dysfunctions-Do does not use Victory Jelly with other erectile dysfunctions.
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin and clarithromycin.
- Antifungal agents such as ketoconazole and itraconazole.
- Drugs for high blood pressure or prostate problems.
- HIV drugs such as ritonavir, saquinavir, indinavir
- Cardiac regulators such as disopyramide, amiodarone, and quinidine
- Victor Jerry is not approved for women.
Precautions for Victor Jelly
You should comply with these precautions when taking vardenafil oral jelly. Use only as directed by your doctor. Do not take without a prescription. It is not recommended to take this jelly with a formulation containing nitrates. Try to avoid heavy meals before and after taking this medicine. Otherwise, you lose the ability to strengthen and strengthen your erection. Only men are responsible for the use of Victor Oral Jelly. Men with diabetes, kidney problems, eye problems, heart disease, high blood pressure, liver problems, or sickle cell disease require medical approval before starting treatment.
Avoid medication while taking Victor Jelly
Victor Jelly must be informed in the following cases:
If you recently took riociguat and nitrate (angina or chest pain).
Recent heart attack, stroke, severe liver disease, or very low blood pressure
Children, youth, women
Consult your doctor for the right and effective treatment.
The Victor Jerry effect and interaction is possible with the following drugs:
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin and encyclopedia sol
- Nitrate drugs like nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate
- Heart and blood pressure medication
- HIV and AIDS drugs
- Treatment of prostate diseases such as alfuzosin