Vardenafil + Dapoxetine
Erectile Dysfunction + Premature Ejaculation
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
20mg + 60mg
4 tablets in one Strip
10 to 17 working days
Super Zhewitra is used for erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. Buy Super Zhewitra is useful when an erection is maintained throughout sexual intercourse or if there is no erection. It is powerful medicine and should only be taken with a prescription. You can buy Zhewitra online from the world’s most trusted online pharmacy buyfirstmeds.
What is Super Zhewitra?
Super Zhewitra is a combination of Vardenafil hydrochloride and dapoxetine hydrochloride. Vardenafil hydrochloride present in Super Zhewitra is used for erectile dysfunction and dapoxetine hydrochloride is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that leads to an increase in serotonin level and therefore helps to cure premature ejaculation.
Both drugs combined help cure erectile dysfunction and impotence. Super Zhewitra is available in Vardenafil Hydrochloride Concentration with an intensity of 20 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride with an intensity of 60 mg.
How does Super Zhewitra work?
Super Zhewitra does so by blocking the effects of PDE-5 blockers, constricting blood vessels, restoring blood movements that are appropriate for the male reproductive system, and satisfying sexual intercourse. For best results, take this medication when planning your interaction time and proceed to physical relationships.
What are the uses of Super Zhewitra?
The vardenafil hydrochloride present in Super Zhewitra is used for erectile dysfunction and dapoxetine hydrochloride is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that leads to an increase in serotonin levels and thus helps to cure premature ejaculation. The drug helps to improve the blood supply to the pen*s, which leads to an erection, thereby controlling and balancing the hormonal secretion that slows down ejaculation.
How to take Super Zhewitra?
- Zhewitra tablet should be taken orally with plain water. It should be consumed one at a time. Do not break the tablet. Take the medicine exactly as directed.
- This medicine should be combined with a well-balanced calorie diet rich in fruits and vegetables., Take the medicine as long as your doctor tells you to.
- This medicine should be taken within one hour of planned intercourse and, in most cases, helps helpless men to get an erection in just 30 minutes of taking it. An overdose of the drug should be strictly avoided.
Dosage of Zhewitra
Zhewitra is available in many different doses ranging from 20, 40 to 60 mg. Never try to take a 40 or 60 mg dose the first time, and if you are using it, take it only under medical supervision. A dose of 40 mg is not recommended for severe erectile dysfunction or for a person weighing more than 90 kg.
Missed dose: If you miss this dose of Zhewitra, skip it. Do not take it twice. After that, you should take it regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Taking Super Zhewitra 80 mg with other medicines can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure. Do not take vardenafil if you are also taking riociguat or a nitrate medicine such as nitroglycerin.
- Do not take Zhewitra if you are also using nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate and some recreational medicines such as “poppers”. Taking Super Zhewitra with nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and severe drop in blood pressure.
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical help if your erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
- Stop using Zhewitra and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
- During sexual activity, if you feel dizzy or nauseous, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor immediately. You can have serious side effects.
Zhewitra is a safe and approved drug. This is a medication; it also has side effects., If you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
- Chest pain
- Strong Headache
- An antibiotic: clarithromycin, erythromycin;
- Medications to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder: alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, silodosin, terazosin, tamsulosin;
- Medicine for HIV / AIDS: atazanavir, indinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir and others.
- Antifungal medicine: itraconazole, ketoconazole;
- Heart rhythm medicine: amiodarone, dronedarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol; or
- It can be harmful if taken in large doses for a long time.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose (1 tablet per day) without Consult a physician. Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease and cardiac rhythm problems;
- heart failure, stroke, or symptom cardiopathy
- high or low pressure
- liver unwellness, renal disorder (or if you’re on dialysis)
- a disorder of blood cells like RBC anemia, myeloma, or leukemia
Warning to other groups
- For pregnant women: If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your doctor. Therefore, this medication should only be used during pregnancy if absolutely necessary.
- Breastfeeding women: Breastfeeding women should not take tadalafil. This can have serious consequences for your nursing baby. If you are taking tadalafil and want to breastfeed, talk to your doctor.
- For Seniors: If you are 65 or older, your body may be slower to process this drug. Your doctor may start with a lower dose to prevent tadalafil from building up in your body too much. High drug levels in the body can be dangerous.
- Children: Children under 18 years of age should not take tadalafil.