Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
15 Tablet in Strip
10 to 17 working days
Sevista 30mg is a drug used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and treatment of menstrual irregularities. Buy Sevista 30mg online at buyfirstmeds.com and get a big discount on all pills.
It also helps prevent egg release and sperm fertilization.
What is Sevista 30mg?
Sevista 30 mg tablets are non-steroidal drugs used as oral contraceptives. It can also be used to treat uterine bleeding, endometriosis, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and prostate cancer. Sevista 30 mg is not recommended for pregnant women. It is advisable to discuss all risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
How does Sevista 30mg work?
Sevista 30 mg is an oral contraceptive. It works by preventing the implantation of fertilized eggs in the uterus.
What is the use of Sevista 30mg?
This drug is used to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Abnormal uterine bleeding
This drug is used to prevent and treat abnormal uterine bleeding in postmenopausal women.
How to take Sevista 30mg?
- Take Sevista 30mg tablet for the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole. Do not chew, crush or break.
- Sevista 30mg tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is best taken at the scheduled time.
What are the Side Effects?
- Abdominal pain
- Delayed periods
What are the Dosage Instructions?
When you take more Sevista 30mg or higher
If you take more than the prescribed amount, consult your doctor immediately or go to the nearest hospital.
If you forget to take Sevista 30 mg
Take the medicine as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until you arrive and continue as usual.
Do not take two doses to make up for the missed dose.
If you stop taking Sevista 30 mg
Do not stop taking this medicine unless directed by your doctor.
When not to use?
This drug is not recommended for patients with known allergies to either Olmeroxyphen or the Inactive ingredients present in it.
This drug can cause serious side effects on the foetation and is not recommended for pregnant women.
This drug is not recommended for patients with liver disease or recent jaundice because of the high risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
This drug is not recommended for people with polycystic ovary syndrome because it increases the risk of worsening for patients.
Warnings and Precautions
The interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Sevista 30 mg tablets are safe to use while breastfeeding. According to human studies, the drug does not transfer to significant amounts of breast milk or is not expected to have toxic effects on babies.
- It is unknown whether Sevista 30 mg tablets affect driving ability. Do not drive if you have symptoms that affect your concentration and responsiveness.
- Little information is available on the use of Sevista 30 mg tablets in patients with renal dysfunction. Please consult your doctor.
- Little information is available on the use of Sevista 30 mg tablets in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.