Ethinyl Estradiol + Levonorgestrel
0.03mg + 0.15mg
21 Tablet in Strip
10 to 17 working days
Ovral L Tablet
Ovral L tablets are used for contraception (to prevent pregnancy) and menstrual irregularities. This helps prevent egg release and fertilization. Buy Ovral L Pills online at a discounted price on the proven medical market Buyfirstmeds.
What is an Ovral L Tablet?
Ovral L pills are oral contraceptives. This helps prevent unwanted pregnancies.
In addition, Ovral L is commonly used to treat endometriosis and delayed menstrual irregularities. Women cannot become pregnant because these pills contain a combination of Ethinyl estradiol and an active ingredient called norgestrel.
What is the Use of Ovral L tablet?
The Ovral L (Ethinyl Estradiol) Tablet helps reduce or prevent short-term changes in menopause, prevents pregnancy for up to 3 years, and is taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Hormonal contraceptives, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, pregnancy prevention, menopause, recurrent miscarriage, and other conditions.
How does the Ovral L tablet work?
Ovral L (Ethinyl estradiol and Levonorgestrel) tablets are a combination of oral contraceptives. It impedes the movement of sperm in the uterus and prevents the release of eggs (ovulation) and the binding of sperm to eggs. It also alters the endometrium, making it unsuitable for pregnancy.
How to take Ovral L Tablets?
- Take Ovral L (Ethinyl estradiol) at the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole thing. Do not chew, break or crush.
- Ovral L tablets can be taken with or without food, but it is best taken at a set time.
What are the Side Effects of Ovral L?
- Increase in appetite
- Dark areas on your face
- Worsening of varicose vein
- Blood clot
- Sudden severe shortness of breath
- Change in vision or blindness
- Gallbladder problems
- Changes in sugar and fat (cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Unscheduled bleeding and spotting
- Weight increase or decrease
- Cervical erosion
- Vaginal discharge
- Stomach pain, discomfort, and gas
- Chest pain
- Severe headache unlike your usual headaches
- Weakness or numbness in your arm or leg
- Trouble in speaking
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure
Tell your doctor if you are taking it.
- Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (with or without dasabuvir) (for hepatitis C treatment)
- Barbiturates, phenytoin, primidone, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate and pelbamate
- Rifampicin, Rifabutin
- Griseofulvin, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole and voriconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Clarithromycin and Erythromycin
- Cyclosporine, prednisone, theophylline, tizanidine
What are the dosage instructions?
Skip the dose
If you miss an appointment, check the patient information leaflet you received with your medication for instructions. If you miss one or more medications, this medication may not work and may require another type of contraception.
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, go to the Poison Control Center or the Emergency Department immediately.
Warnings and cautions before using
- Talk to your doctor if you have:
- I am allergic to other ingredients in this medicine.
- There was a blood clot
- Did you have or had a heart problem?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Suffering from certain types of severe migraine headaches
- Liver problems
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Have or have had breast or female hormone-sensitive cancer
- Yellowing of the skin or eye due to pregnancy (jaundice) (cholestasis during pregnancy)
- Have you ever suffered or suffered from depression?
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, pregnant, or suspect that you plan to become pregnant, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.