Ethinyl Estradiol + Desogestrel
MSD Pharma India Pvt Ltd
0.03mg + 0.15mg
21 Tablet in Strip
10 to 17 working days
Novelon pill is a concomitant drug used for oral contraceptives (prevention of pregnancy). Buy Novelon from the proven Buyfirstmeds online store.
It is also used to treat prurigo Vulgaris in women who require oral contraceptives.
What is a Novelon Tablet?
This combination of hormonal agents is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains two hormones: progestin and estrogen. It basically works by stopping ovulation throughout the menstrual cycle.
It also changes the inner wall of the uterus to bring vaginal fluid closer, preventing fertilization by sperm and preventing the attachment of fertilized eggs. If the fertilized egg does not attach to the uterus, it will come out of the body.
What is the use of Novelon tablets?
Novelon tablets are used to treat estrogen loss and the associated risks. Methods include treatment of postmenopausal women’s fractures, irregular menstruation, and ovarian dysgenesis. Also called hormone replacement therapy. This drug is used to treat prostate cancer in men.
Desogestrel is a type of female hormone. It is an ingredient in oral prophylaxis used to prevent pregnancy.
How Do Novelon Tablets Work?
Novelon prevents sperm from fertilizing an egg. It also causes hormonal changes that help prevent pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol works by replacing the hormone estrogen, which is normally produced by the body. Therefore, this combination is more effective as a contraceptive to prevent pregnancy.
How to take Novelon Pill?
Take Novelon by mouth. It should usually be taken once daily as directed by your doctor. Take good care of your medicine at the same time every day and choose a time that is easy to take. This medicine should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
What are the Side Effects?
- Blood clot formation
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Back pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Weight gain
Take this medicine with or without food as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended/prescribed dosage. If unwanted side effects occur, consult your doctor. Make sure the processing is complete.
Safety tips or precautions before using the medicine
Patients who have had surgery to remove the uterus or have uterine problems such as uterine fibroids or cancer. Talk to your doctor before taking Noveron.
Patients taking it should have regular examinations of the breast and cervical smears.
Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, pregnant, or planning to breastfeed.
It is important to take all doses of Novelon. This is because even a single dose can lead to pregnancy during sexual intercourse.
Do not take Novelon contraceptives if you are allergic to any of the ingredients during previous use.
Read the pamphlet for dosage, usage, and side effects of oral contraceptives.
Protection against this drug in children and adolescents under the age of 18 is unknown. Therefore, you should consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- The interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Novelon tablets are extremely dangerous to use during pregnancy.
- Human studies have shown that foetation has serious side effects. Please consult your doctor.
- Novelon tablets are safe to use while breastfeeding. Limited human data suggest that drugs can pose a serious risk to children.
- It is unclear if the Novelon Tablet will affect driving ability. Do not drive if you have symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
- Limited information on the use of Novelon tablets in patients with renal dysfunction. Please consult your doctor.
- Limited information on the use of Novelon in people with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.