Kamagra Gold 50mg
Kamagra Gold 50mg online contains sildenafil as an active ingredient. Buy Kamagra Gold 50mg pills are a frequent, successful, and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in clinical conditions,
Kamagra gold 50 is manufactured to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The effective treatment time is 4 to 6 hours; however, many doctors report longer periods. Patients using Kamagra regularly report successful sexual intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
Which USA Brand is Equivalent to Kamagra Gold 50mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
What is Kamagra Gold 50mg?
Kamagra Gold 50 Mg tablet contains Sildenafil as an active agent that is used to treat erectile dysfunction and Pulmonary hypertension. You can buy this prescription drug at any of the prescription-only online stores, pharmacies, and medical supply stores.
What is Kamagra 100 used for?
Kamagra Gold 50 Mg Tablet is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Kamagra Gold 50 mg tablet is used to treat a condition known as erectile dysfunction in men, and this condition is typical when men feel it is difficult to get an erection during sex.
How does Kamagra Gold 50mg work?
Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in the Kamagra Gold 50 Mg tablet that basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the penis muscles in men. Sildenafil also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
How to take Kamagra Gold 50mg?
- Use one whole tablet of Kamagra 50 Gold with a glass of water before 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse.
- This drug can be taken with or without food and is known to be very effective when following a low-fat diet.
- The effect begins to appear after 1 hour or 45 minutes.
- Swallow whole, Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not use Kamagra products for purposes other than those recommended.
- Avoid alcohol with Kamagra Gold 50 mg tablets.
What is the Dosage of Kamagra?
The initial daily dose is 50 mg per day. Try not to exceed 100 mg per day.
- Kamagra 100mg
- Kamagra Chewable
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Kamagra Gold 50mg
- Kamagra Gold 100mg
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Polo
What happens if I overdose?
In case of overdose, it causes some side effects, some side effects are common but some of them are dangerous so consult a doctor immediately.
What if I missed a dose?
Even if you forget to take it, it won’t work because of erectile dysfunction. However, if you miss treatment for pulmonary hypertension, tell your doctor.
What to avoid while taking Kamagra Gold 50mg (sildenafil citrate)
You should avoid alcohol
You should avoid driving or machine work
You should avoid taking any medicine without a prescription or without your doctor’s knowledge
When not using Kamagra Gold 50mg (sildenafil citrate)
You should avoid Kamagra Gold 50 mg if:
- Have you ever noticed any allergies or hypersensitivity
- You are a woman or children.
- you have any heart-related problems or blood pressure issues
- Always consult your doctor for effective treatment
Kamagra Gold Side Effects
Kamagra is a safe and approved drug. This is a medication; it also has side effects. Most of the side effects are minor if you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
- Blurry Vision
- Buzzing in the ears
- Itchy Skin
- Chest Pain
- Back Pain
- Body Pain
- Weakness in the limbs
- Painful Erection
- Prolonged Erection that lasts for more than 4 hours
Interactions of Kamagra Gold 50 mg with other drugs
The Kamagra Gold 50 Mg tablet may interact with other medicines or supplements that you are taking and may cause some side effects or cause your medicine to not work properly. Therefore, you should tell your doctor if you are taking vitamins, other over-the-counter medications, or herbal supplements. Interact with the following medications:
Precautions Before using the tablet Kamagra Gold 50mg
- You are not allergic to sildenafil citrate
- Do not drink alcohol
- Your doctor should be aware of all pre-existing illnesses, medications, surgeries, eating habits, supplements, vitamins, and so on.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and grape juice with Kamagra tablets, as they can aggravate the negative effects of the drug.
- Using the Kamagra tablet can change your thinking skills, so avoid driving and other important tasks that require your attention.
- For painful and prolonged penile erection that lasts more than 4 hours, see your doctor.
- Teens under the age of 18 should not take Kamagra medication.
- Stop eating high-fat foods with Kamagra as this may reduce the drug’s bioavailability.
- Prescription-only medicine. Keep it away from Children
How long should you continue to use Kamagra Gold 50mg (sildenafil citrate)
Patients are always advised to take Kamagra Gold 50 mg as directed by their doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in large quantities or for a longer time than recommended.
Store the Kamagra Gold 50 mg at room temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
How long does Kamagra take to work?
Most men begin to feel the benefit of sildenafil after 27 minutes. After one hour, the maximum concentration of the drug is in the bloodstream (it may increase for another hour if you eat food before taking sildenafil).
Is Kamagra Safe?
Kamagra is potentially very dangerous when taken without a prescription. What is completely safe and suitable for one person is not necessarily suitable for others. Because people have different medical conditions, different treatments, and different lifestyles, it is definitely not suitable for a person unless the particular drug has been evaluated by a doctor.
Does Kamagra make you last longer?
This table shows the duration of erections for men with erectile dysfunction after taking Viagra. Viagra makes your erection and erection easier. It does not provide you with an erection that lasts 4 to 6 hours.
Is Kamagra the same as Viagra?
Kamagra is thought to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra – sildenafil citrate. The ED treatment sildenafil and therefore cheaper version of Viagra also contain sildenafil citrate and works in the same way as Viagra.
- Viagra is manufactured by Pfizer and Kamagra by Ajanta Pharma Limited.
- Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra and this is the same active ingredient in Viagra.
- The price of Kamagra is lower than Viagra. This is why you will find most people opting for Kamagra as it includes or has the same active ingredient.
Can I drink alcohol after using Kamagra?
No, heavy drinking is not recommended. Less than three shots of alcohol may not harm the patient. Patients accustomed to drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice should discuss this with their doctor before using any ED medication and seek guidance.
How long does the Kamagra effect last?
A dose of Kamagra extends the playing time for about 4 to 5 hours. It is enough for any man to concentrate on sex and have sexual pleasure.
When is this medicine started?
Kamagra Gold 50 mg takes a maximum of 30 to 40 minutes to activate. It can take less than 30 minutes and Sildenafil is activated as soon as sexual stimulation occurs.
Is Kamagra Gold 50 mg Used for Women?
No, Kamagra 50 is not for women or children under 18 years of age. If women do not have sexual pleasure in some way, they can consult a doctor and start the respective medication. Therefore, women should not use this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.