Kamagra Gold 100mg
Kamagra Gold 100mg online contains sildenafil as an active ingredient. Buy Kamagra Gold 100mg pills are a frequent, successful, and widely accepted treatment for erectile dysfunction. Manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in clinical conditions,
Kamagra 100 is manufactured to a high-quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness. The effective treatment time is 4 to 6 hours; however, many doctors report longer periods. Patients using Kamagra regularly report successful sexual intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment.
Which USA Brand is Equivalent to Kamagra Gold 100 mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
What is Kamagra Gold 100mg?
Kamagra Gold 100mg review is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This medication contains sildenafil, the same ingredient as Viagra. Kamagra Gold 100mg, available at Buyfirstmeds online stores, is known to be an effective and safe drug for treating the effects of erectile dysfunction. The drug is used to treat ED as well as pulmonary hypertension.
What is Kamagra 100 used for?
Kamagra Gold 100mg tablet is used to treat a condition known as erectile dysfunction in men, and this condition is typical when men feel it is difficult to get an erection during sex. This is usually caused by a decrease in blood flow to the male genitals. Kamagra100 only works if the man is sexually aroused.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension: Kamagra is used to treat hypertensive conditions. Helps to improve a person’s motor skills.
How does Kamagra Gold 100mg work?
The active ingredient in Kamagra Gold 100mg is Sildenafil Citrate. It belongs to the class of drugs known as PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis after sexual stimulation. Sildenafil does this by blocking the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP relaxes and widens blood vessels and smooth muscle cells. This effect allows men to maintain an erection hard enough for s*x.
How to take Kamagra Gold 100mg?
- Use one whole tablet of Kamagra 100 Gold with a glass of water before 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse.
- This drug can be taken with or without food and is known to be very effective when following a low-fat diet.
- The effect begins to appear after 1 hour or 45 minutes.
- Swallow whole, Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not use Kamagra products for purposes other than those recommended.
- Avoid alcohol with Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablets.
What is the Dosage of Kamagra?
The initial daily dose is 50 mg per day. Try not to exceed 100 mg per day.
- Kamagra 100mg
- Kamagra Chewable
- Kamagra Effervescent
- Kamagra Gold 100mg
- Kamagra Gold 50mg
- Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra Polo
What happens if I overdose?
In case of overdose, it causes some side effects, some side effects are common but some of them are dangerous so consult a doctor immediately.
What if I missed a dose?
Even if you forget to take it, it won’t work because of erectile dysfunction. However, if you miss treatment for pulmonary hypertension, tell your doctor.
Kamagra 100 Gold Side Effects
Kamagra is a safe and approved drug. This is a medication; it also has side effects. Most of the side effects are minor if you experience any of the side effects listed below, see your doctor immediately.
- Blurry Vision
- Buzzing in the ears
- Itchy Skin
- Chest Pain
- Back Pain
- Body Pain
- Weakness in the limbs
- Painful Erection
- Prolonged Erection that lasts for more than 4 hours
Interactions of Kamagra Gold 100 mg with other drugs
The Kamagra Gold 100 mg tablet does not cooperate with other ED medicines, even if the active substance is the same or different.
Nitrate-containing medicines of any form, including Riociguat, should not be used with Kamagra.
Some antioxidants are not used with Kamagra 100, and if you use any, talk to your doctor.
In addition, there may be medications that do not fit Kamagra. Therefore, it is best to consult a doctor and discuss the medical history to avoid any kind of medical confrontation.
Warnings for Kamagra Gold
Kamagra Gold 100 mg is not suitable for everyone.
For patients in treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing controlled condition, you should consult your doctor before taking Kamagra Gold 100 mg:
- cardiovascular and heart-related diseases, including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and obstruction of general ventricular flow
- Stroke, myocardial infarction (heart attack), or severe arrhythmia during the last 6 months
- Heart failure or coronary artery disease that causes unstable angina
- Blood pressure-related diseases, including hypertension and hypotension, and patients with severely impaired self-control of blood pressure
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (hypertension) of (TA> 170/110)
- Liver problems
- Surgery in the last 6 months
- Kidney problems or you have kidney dialysis: an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- HIV (specifically in treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
- Problems with blood cells such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
What precautions need to be taken?
- Avoid drinking alcohol and grape juice with Kamagra tablets, as they can aggravate the negative effects of the drug.
- Using the Kamagra tablet can change your thinking skills, so avoid driving and other important tasks that require your attention.
- For painful and prolonged penile erection that lasts more than 4 hours, see your doctor.
- Teens under the age of 18 should not take Kamagra medication.
- Stop eating high-fat foods with Kamagra as this may reduce the drug’s bioavailability.
- Prescription-only medicine. Keep it away from Children
How long should you continue to use Kamagra Gold 100 mg (sildenafil citrate)
Patients are always advised to take Kamagra Gold 100 mg as directed by their doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in large quantities or for a longer time than recommended.
What is the difference between Kamagra and Viagra?
If you have read several articles about Kamagra vs. Viagra, you are sure to find some unique details about these medications available online. When you find them online, it will be very easy for you to know and appreciate what they offer or contribute and this becomes a huge problem. Most people don’t like to look for answers to real questions and this is what creates so many problems for them over and over again.
- Viagra is manufactured by Pfizer and Kamagra by Ajanta Pharma Limited.
- Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra and this is the same active ingredient in Viagra.
- The price of Kamagra is lower than Viagra. This is why you will find most people opting for Kamagra as it includes or has the same active ingredient.
- Although there are other higher doses of Viagra and Kamagra, currently the brand name Viagra can be found in doses of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg with Kamagra doses of 50 mg and 100 mg.
Store the Kamagra Gold 100 mg at room temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
How long does Kamagra take to work?
Most men begin to feel the benefit of sildenafil after 27 minutes. After one hour, the maximum concentration of the drug is in the bloodstream (it may increase for another hour if you eat food before taking sildenafil).
Is Kamagra Safe?
Kamagra is potentially very dangerous when taken without a prescription. What is completely safe and suitable for one person is not necessarily suitable for others. Because people have different medical conditions, different treatments, and different lifestyles, it is definitely not suitable for a person unless the particular drug has been evaluated by a doctor.
Does Kamagra make you last longer?
This table shows the duration of erections for men with erectile dysfunction after taking Viagra. Viagra makes your erection and erection easier. It does not provide you with an erection that lasts 4 to 6 hours.
Is Kamagra the same as Viagra?
Kamagra is thought to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra – sildenafil citrate. The ED treatment sildenafil and therefore cheaper version of Viagra also contain sildenafil citrate and works in the same way as Viagra.
Can I drink alcohol after using Kamagra?
No, heavy drinking is not recommended. Less than three shots of alcohol may not harm the patient. Patients accustomed to drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice should discuss this with their doctor before using any ED medication and seek guidance.
How long does the Kamagra effect last?
A dose of Kamagra extends the playing time for about 4 to 5 hours. It is enough for any man to concentrate on sex and have sexual pleasure.
When is this medicine started?
Kamagra Gold 100 mg takes a maximum of 30 to 40 minutes to activate. It can take less than 30 minutes and Sildenafil is activated as soon as sexual stimulation occurs.
Is Kamagra Gold 100 mg Used for Women?
No, Kamagra 100 is not for women or children under 18 years of age. If women do not have sexual pleasure in some way, they can consult a doctor and start the respective medication. Therefore, women should not use this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding.