Kamagra 100 mg
Kamagra 100 mg is an oral medication used to treat health problems such as erectile dysfunction in men.
The active ingredient in Kamagra 100 mg is Sildenafil Citrate. These drugs work specifically by dilating the body’s blood vessels around the genitals. This allows for more constant blood flow and causes an erection. Sildenafil is currently one of the standard treatments available in the market for erectile dysfunction.
What is Kamagra 100 mg used for?
Kamagra 100 mg is one of the best generic Viagra on the market for erectile dysfunction. This drug is suitable for the treatment of the first signs of impotence and can stop prostatitis and prostate adenomas.
Some of the benefits of Kamagra are:
- Cheap price compared to the original brand
- Can be purchased online
- Prompt action (within 40 minutes)
- Reduces hypertension associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- Prolonged sexual intercourse
- Improved durability and performance
- Make your partner happy and happy
How does Kamagra 100 mg work?
The active ingredient in Kamagra 100 is sildenafil citrate, a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitor. Erectile dysfunction is caused by the contraction of the arteries / blood vessels that restrict blood flow into the penis. Sildenafil citrate inhibits PDE5, which causes this contraction, increases the release of nitric oxide (NO) and dilates the blood vessels of the corpus cavernosum. This is done by protecting cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) from degradation. cGMP allows for the contraction-dilation of blood vessels. The constant contraction and dilation of the muscle cells that line the blood vessels increases the blood pressure in the penis and thus helps to achieve a hard erection.
How to take Kamagra 100 mg?
It is taken as a doctor prescribes them. Do not self-medicate with Kamagra 100 mg as it may cause side effects. General instructions for taking the drug are as follows:
- It takes about an hour before having sex. Working hours vary from person to person, but usually last 30 to 1 hour
- You can take it with or without food
- You must be sexually aroused with this medicine to help you get an erection. Do not take medication if you do not have erectile dysfunction
- Don’t take more than once a day
If you miss a dose: This medication is taken as needed, so you are less likely to miss it due to erectile dysfunction. However, if you miss a shot, drink it as soon as you remember. When your next shot is coming, pass the missing shot. Don’t take it twice to make up for what you missed
In case of overdose: If you take more than the recommended amount, contact your doctor immediately. Depending on the indication, you can immediately consult a doctor
The initial daily dose is 50 mg per day.
The recommended dose is one 100 mg Kamagra tablet per day. Do not consume multiple tablets within 24 hours. This medicine is most effective when taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before sexual intercourse/sex. It usually starts working within an hour of taking it. However, it may take some time depending on your age, metabolic rate, and other medical conditions.
Kamagra 100 mg is a trusted drug. However, just like regular medications, it can cause minor side effects:
- Nasal congestion.
- Bloody, cloudy urine
- Light sensitivity
- Prolonged and painful erection
- painful urination
If you have a medical condition, Kamagra 150mg may not be right for you. Tell your doctor before taking this medication.
- If you are allergic to sildenafil citrate or other medications.
- If you have ever had a stroke or congestive heart failure.
- If you have a blood cell disorder such as leukemia or sickle cell disease.
- In case of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or lung problems.
- If you are taking nitrates for chest pain relief.
- If you drink a large amount of alcoholic beverages or have a history of other substance abuse.
- If your blood pressure is abnormal.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have coronary heart disease.
- Discuss your medical history in detail with your doctor.
Other Drug interactions
Since Kamagra 100 mg Tablet is a strong drug, it can interact with other drugs and conditions. The following drugs and conditions may interact with it:
- ACE inhibitors
Interactions with disease
- Heart disease
- kidney disease
- Diseases related to the retina
- liver problems
What is the difference between Kamagra and Viagra?
If you have read several articles about Kamagra vs. Viagra, you are sure to find some unique details about these medications available online. When you find them online, it will be very easy for you to know and appreciate what they offer or contribute and this becomes a huge problem. Most people don’t like to look for answers to real questions and this is what creates so many problems for them over and over again.
- Viagra is manufactured by Pfizer and Kamagra by Ajanta Pharma Limited.
- Sildenafil citrate is the active ingredient in Kamagra and this is the same active ingredient in Viagra.
- The price of Kamagra is lower than Viagra. This is why you will find most people opting for Kamagra as it includes or has the same active ingredient.
- Although there are other higher doses of Viagra and Kamagra, currently the brand name Viagra can be found in doses of 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg with Kamagra doses of 50 mg and 100 mg.
Kamagra 100 mg should not be used after two years from the date of manufacture. stored in its original packaging in a cool and dry place. Do not take it after the date stated on the package.
Can you take Kamagra every day?
Yes, you can only use Kamagra daily on the advice of a doctor. Since everyone is different, you should discuss with your doctor what is best for you. Follow the recipe for how to take it and how often.
How long ago did Kamagra start working?
The time it takes for the drugs to start working varies from person to person. However, it usually takes between 30 minutes and an 1 hour to work.
How long does Kamagra 100mg last?
Rep. The effect of this drug lasts up to 4 hours. In some cases, it may take longer depending on factors such as age, metabolism, health status, etc.