Piramal Enterprise Ltd
1 Tablet in Strip
10 to 17 working days
I-Pill Tablet is an effective contraceptive that is widely used by women to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Buy I-Pill Pills Online at Best Prices at Buyfirstmeds. It is commonly used by women in the case of unprotected sex and other forms of contraceptive failure.
What is I-Pill Tablet?
I-Pill Tablet belongs to the progestin category. I-Pill Tablet is used as an emergency contraceptive method. I-Pill Tablets help prevent pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex or after stopping the use of traditional contraceptives.
I-Pill Tablet is an emergency contraceptive that helps women prevent unwanted pregnancies. I-Pill Tablets may be used by women who are suspected of not working with traditional contraceptive methods (for example, if a condom breaks during sex). I-Pill Tablet is an emergency contraceptive, but it is also prescribed as a long-term contraceptive. When used as a single tablet
What are the uses of I-Pill Tablets?
This drug is used to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Oral tablets should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.
This drug is also used in the form of vaginal inserts or oral sustained-release tablets for the long-term prevention of pregnancy.
How to take I-Pill tablets?
- Take 1 tablet by mouth as soon as possible after unprotected sex, with or without food.
- This drug is most effective when taken within 72 hours (3 days) of unprotected sex.
- If you vomit within 2 hours of taking this medicine, contact your doctor to see if you need to repeat the dose.
What are the Dosage Instructions?
If you miss the planned dose of this drug, see your doctor right away.
Seek medical attention if you suspect an overdose of this drug.
What are the Side Effects?
- Hair loss
- Missed or irregular menstrual periods
- Weight gain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Change in the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Abdominal pain
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Back pain
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not a common method of contraception.
Interaction with Medicine
- Tranexamic Acid
Take the I-Pill tablet as directed by your healthcare professional. For emergency contraception, this drug should be taken within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse or if you suspect that contraception is not working. For long-term contraception and other purposes.
Warnings and Precautions
There are some precautions you should take when taking I-Pill.
- As a hormonal contraceptive, it can affect the physical health of people taking I-Pill.
- Not intended for long-term use and may cause physical harm such as difficulty in pregnancy in the near future.
- This is not a prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. I-Pill Tablet is not recommended for teenagers.
- Do not take Pill if you have a history of liver disease, arterial disease, breast cancer, adenomas, or liver failure.
- Women who are allergic to levonorgestrel should avoid taking I-Pill Tablet.
- Do not use it as a normal contraceptive method or use it frequently.
- If the woman is already pregnant, the I-Pill Tablet will not work.
- If a woman is already prone to becoming pregnant with the fallopian tubes, this contraceptive should be avoided.
- Do not use Pill Tablet for diabetics.
- Patients with a history of abnormal vaginal bleeding should avoid taking I-Pill Tablet.
- Do not prescribe the Pill Table if the patient has a history of breast cancer.
- Do not administer Pill Tablet to people with heart disease.
- Do not use it for patients with bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- I-Pill Tablet should not be used in patients with porphyria (hereditary disease of the blood and lymphatic system).
- Do not use it for girls under the age of 17.
- Do not use Pill Tablet as a preventative agent for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Do not use Pill Tablet for patients with liver disease.
It interferes with thyroid function and can give false results on thyroid hormone tests. Patients should notify their doctor about the use of this pill before undergoing a thyroid examination.