1 capsule in one strip
10 to 17 working days
Fluka 150mg is an antifungal drug. It is used to prevent and treat infections caused by fungi and yeast. It works by stopping the growth and reproduction of these organisms. buy Fluka 150mg from buyfirstmeds.com at the lowest rate.
What is Fluka 150mg?
Fluka 150 mg capsules are primarily indicated for the treatment of candidiasis and other candidiasis of the liver and spleen, cryptococcal infections, and the secondary prevention of cryptococcal meningitis in AIDS patients. It is also used as antifungal prophylaxis in allogeneic bone marrow transplant recipients.
Which US brand is equivalent to Fluka 150mg?
Who is the Manufacturer of Fluka 150mg?
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies producing Fluka 150 mg.
What are the uses of Fluka 150mg?
This drug is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth.
This drug is used to treat fungal infections of the esophagus or “food tubes”. This causes solitary odynophagia or painful swallowing.
This drug is used to treat fungal infections that cause inflammation (of the peritoneum), a thin layer of tissue that covers the inside of the abdomen and most abdominal organs.
This drug is used to treat candidiasis, a condition in which a fungus (candida) moves into the bloodstream and moves from the blood to the eyes, kidneys, liver, and brain, causing invasive candidiasis.
The drug is used to treat meningitis, a rare infection that affects a delicate membrane called the meninges that line the brain and spinal cord, and is caused by a group of cryptococcal strains of fungi.
This drug is used to treat yeast infections of the female genitals that cause a burning sensation with pain, itching, and abnormal secretions.
This drug is used to treat infections caused by a fungus (Candida) that develops in the urinary tract.
How Fluka 150mg work?
Fluka 150 mg capsules reduce the production of ergosterol by disrupting the activity of cytochrome P450 and inhibiting the formation of cell membranes of sensitive fungi such as Candida and Microsporum.
How to take Fluka 150mg?
- Take this medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor.
- Swallow the capsules with a glass of water. Do not chew, crush, or break
- You should take this medicine for as long as you are prescribed.
- You can take Capsules with or without food.
What are the Dosage instructions for Fluka 150mg?
- If you miss a dose of Fluka 150mg capsules, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip it and go back to your usual schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor in case of an overdose.
What are the Side Effects of Fluka 150mg?
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Skin rash
- Swelling on the face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
What should I avoid while taking fluka 150mg?
- You must not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid drinking alcohol
- Other medicines without a prescription
When not to use Fluka 150mg?
You should not take Fluca 150 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed an allergy/hypersensitivity
- There are sores, sores, or blisters on the penis, or if you have abnormal discharge from the penis (leakage)
- Pain when urinating or if your penis starts to smell (smell)
- Have any other infection or inflammation
- Pregnant / conceiving / breastfeeding
- Drive a car or do work that requires your vigilance
Interactions with other Drug
Interaction with Medicine
Pregnancy: should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefit outweighs the risk.
Alcohol: No data available. Consult your doctor
Driving: Be careful when driving or using machines, as this medicine may cause damage to your eyesight.
Kidney: Caution is recommended in patients with kidney disease.
LIVER: Caution is recommended in patients with liver disease.
Warnings for special populations
This drug is excreted in breast milk. Women are advised to breastfeed only when absolutely necessary. You should discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
We do not recommend using this drug during pregnancy unless absolutely necessary.
This drug increases the risk of serious side effects and should be used with caution in patients with liver disease.
Fluka 150 mg capsules can cause flaky skin in some patients. If you have had a fungal infection in the past, you need to be aware of its symptoms.
This drug increases the risk of serious side effects and should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease.
Operation or use of the machine
This drug can cause dizziness and seizures in some patients. If any of these symptoms occur during treatment with this drug, it is advisable not to perform activities such as driving a car or operating machinery.
Used by the elderly
Drugs for the elderly are more effective and require dose adjustments and should be used with caution.
This drug should be used with extreme caution in patients with heart disease as it increases the risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
There are no reviews yet.