Ethinyl Estradiol + Gestodene
Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
0.03mg + 0.075mg
21 Tablets in Strip
10 to 17 working days
Buy Femovan tablet is a combination drug used for oral contraception (prevention). buy femovan tablet from the most trusted online medicine mart Buyfirstmeds.
What is a Femovan tablet?
Femovan tablets are a mixture of Ethinyl estradiol and gestodene. This combination of hormonal agents is used to prevent pregnancy.
These are oral contraceptives manufactured by Bayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd. A combination of hormonal contraceptives designed to prevent pregnancy. Each tablet contains 0.03 mg Ethinyl estradiol and 0.075 mg gestodene. There are also Novelona tablets used to treat the same indications.
How does the Femovan tablet work?
Gestodene is Progestin. It helps stop pregnancy by preventing the release of eggs from the ovaries or by preventing sperm from fertilizing eggs. It also works by improving the lining of the uterus to prevent pregnancy.
Ethinyl estradiol is a synthetic estrogen. Helps women of childbearing age maintain a regular menstrual cycle (menstruation). In postmenopausal women, estrogen deficiency can be supplemented to prevent symptoms such as burning, night sweats, and mood swings.
What is the use of Femovan tablets?
Ethinyl estradiol is commonly used for the treatment of oral contraceptives, postmenopausal osteoporosis, prostate cancer, hormone replacement therapy, and ovarian dysfunction.
Gestodene is commonly used as an oral contraceptive.
How to take Femovan pills?
- Take this medicine at the dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Swallow the whole. Do not chew or crush.
- Femovan tablets can be taken with or without food, but for maximum benefit, take at the same time.
- Start taking the pill on the day of your first menstrual cycle, continue for a month, and when the pack is finished, start with a new pack.
- If you experience vomiting within 4 hours of taking, take another tablet.
- It may take up to 7 days to get used to the drug, so use a condom for the first week to avoid pregnancy.
- If you miss a dose and are 12 hours late, you will need to use a condom for 2 days during sexual intercourse.
What are the Side Effects?
- Hair loss
- Missed or irregular menstrual periods
- Weight gain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Troubled breathing and swallowing
- Change in the texture of breast skin and nipples
- Abdominal pain
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Back pain
What are the Dosage Instructions for Femovan?
The dose of the drug Femoban Tablets is two terms. Dosage is defined as the amount of medication that a doctor administers or that a patient takes at a particular time.
Dosage is a schedule prescribed by your doctor based on the number of days and days required to take the drug at the dose specified by the patient.
The dose of the drug Femovan Tablet is expressed in grams for mg or tablets, in some cases grams, ml for syrup, and drops of syrup for children.
The dose of the drug is not fixed for all conditions and depends on the condition and illness. Femovan tablets depend on the age of the patient.
What are the Side effects?
Like all medicines, Femovan can cause side effects, although not everyone experiences side effects.
- Abdominal pain
- Weight gain
- Chest pain
- Irregular uterine bleeding
Interactions may occur if drugs are used simultaneously. Drug effects and side effects are subject to change. Whether an interaction occurs depends on a number of factors.
Always check with your doctor if this interaction is right for you.
Only a doctor can determine the specific risk factors for the interaction. If necessary, your doctor can take appropriate action. Do not stop taking any medications prescribed by your doctor without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and Precautions before Using
Before taking Femovan, consult your doctor if:
- You are allergic to Ethinyl estradiol, desogestrel, or any other ingredient in this drug.
- You may have or have had blood clots in your legs (deep vein thrombosis, DVT), lungs (pulmonary embolism, PE), or other organs.
- Have or have had a heart attack or stroke, angina (a condition that causes severe chest pain and maybe the first sign of a heart attack).
- Suspected of having breast or genital cancer.
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown cause
- Overgrowth of the endometrium (uterus)
- If you have sickle cell disease (a hereditary disease of red blood cells)
- Elevated blood sugar (hypertriglyceridemia)
- Varicose veins